Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Amazing!

I love you how you actually have to level up in order to defeat some bosses. I've seen Flash RPGs, where every boss is beatable without doing jack shit!

This was really good, in my opinion... 5/5

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

The sounds that the people make when they die...

...are alot like the sounds that "Split Mushroom" makes in Mega Man X4. Or, maybe not... o_O

Anyway, it was an awesome little game... C'mon, who doesn't enjoy squishing little people with a giant car-thing?

My Health Project My Health Project

Oh my god...

That's the music from Mario 64! I think it's the level on your way to Bowser. Anyway, it was an exceptional game! I learned new stuff playing it. Of course, my school is too lazy to teach us about proper health.

5/5 ( and 9.5/10)

Nyrdl Madness Nyrdl Madness

Wow...

I really enjoyed this game... Keep up the good work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Yup, I bought the GCN version.

It lives up to it's name. Alien Hominid is a MUST BUY (for anyone who doesn't have it, already)!

Project-X Project-X

CluelessFool, the name states it all.

CluelessFool, the asshole mentioned that it was "not that great" because it was in German.

I find that completely racist. Myself, being half Deutsch, don't appreciate this prick saying it was "great...but, it's in German, which kinda makes it not that great."

What does language have to do with the God-damned game?! It was a superb, well done game! The language didn't seem to bother me at all.

CluelessFool, next time, think before you post. (5/5)

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Wondrous game!

Thank you for your time!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Cool.

T'was fun. Keep it up.

UFA UFA

Wootagi.

I can hardly wait until Alien Hominid comes out on the consoles. Oh, and fun game!

Kuririn Adventure: HARD Kuririn Adventure: HARD

OK! The guy before me is a fucking idiot!

Listen "Da_Slim" you idiot. Kuririn is his goddamn Japanese name. God, I can't stand people like you! "Hello, I think I know everything, You spelled Krillin wrong, and I have no cultural instinct at all!" .....stupid farker.

Anyways. Awesome game, thank, worth the time.