Average Man Average Man

lmao

I remember when this was on your site :P I missed it, glad you put it up. ^_^

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

Whoa, crazy.

At first when the guy with the blue hair was getting his ass kicked I was thinkin' "Damn, what's wrong with him? He's shitty paladin! Where's his Vitality?! Go get some vitality you shitty paladin...."

AND THEN! He was like BAM! And then he kicked that zombies ass, and he was overwhelmed with vitality... And he like... gained extra HP as well. Did he suddenly get pigeon earrings, or something? Like, wow, those give like +20HP to a paladin. And MAN OH MAN, if you have two of those bad boys, you'll be like uber paladin. But really, those pigeon earrings are like 200k gil each, not really worth it. =/ I'd go for the ones that give the extra vitality if you're subbing WAR as a latent effect... Y'know.

Stop Crying - Part 3 Stop Crying - Part 3

Sorry. =/

It was good for a number of reasons, and it was bad for a number of reasons...

First of all, I feel for your loss.

The narrating wasn't bad. The vocabulary could have been better.

The action scenes were good, but went by a bit too fast.

And lastly, the drawing... The style that you used for these animations is without a doubt EXACTLY like Hayao Miyazaki's. You either traced pictures from his films, and changed the hair/clothes/etc... or just have practiced drawing in his style.

The backgrounds were great, I had no problem with them. You're quite talented at drawing buildings and scenery.

I don't know what else to say... Keep it up?

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3

Great.

Although I haven't seen DBZ in years, this was pretty amazing.

It was like an actual episode, without the boring delay scenes.
I'm not one to judge a submission just because it's Dragonball-related.

Keep it up.

April's fools joke! :) April's fools joke! :)

It was funny...

But, honestly, I don't know how many fans you are going to keep by making a good flash, and calling the viewers idiots. =/

Final Fantasy Day Care 4 Final Fantasy Day Care 4

COOL!

There's a Linkshell in Final Fantasy XI online called GrandTheftChocobo, y'know... :)

Great job.

Highway Mission Highway Mission

Yay! Xion!

I was surprised to see something in the portal with your name on it! ^^

Great job, awesome battle! 5/5

Xionico responds:

yeop i decided to psot this short XD, and im still waiting for triple helix ep 2 XD

FF Battle FF Battle

Hey Matt!

This was really good! Kinda short, but hey! 4.15/5 is amazing!

Great job, buddy.

matt-likes-swords responds:

Your welcome! Better work hard on Triple Helix 2, eh?

Holy Sword 5 Holy Sword 5

Yay, another great part!

Great. I've always like Holy Sword, and I my heart jumps whenever I see it in the portal. ^_^

Great job on this! 5/5

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

HOLY!!!

Jerry, you've out-done yourself. This is the best thing I've EVER seen. It was amazing... I can't believe it... Perfect opening scene, and a touching storyline.